17 de agosto de 2015

Guest Designer - Franz



My name is Francesca, Franz in the “Scrap and Cardmaking World”, it’s a nickname that I chose when I opened my blog five years ago and it’s like an alter ego for me! 
I’m Andrea’s wife and Nicolò, Camilla and Filippo’s mum, they are two little pests and a very little sweet boy that fill my days of things, sens, life. 
To creativity and particularly to colouring, I dedicate my evenings (and some part of nights :P): when everyone in my home is sleeping, I go off from everything to my personal world made of papers and colours…
Franz is the little girl who jump and run inside of me, who sees the world full of ideas and colours, who found the famous Neverland where never grow up is possible! 



Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13 + R20 and Prismacolor Pencil for cheecks
Hair: E00, E13, E15, E18
Eyes: B91, B93
Lips: R000, R20, R83
Crown/Background: C1, C3, C5
Dress: BV0000, BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08, BV13


Thank you for reading and for having me today!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario